Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the worldâ€™s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs, planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.
This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.
We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?
JOB TITLE: Human Resources Coordinator
- Liaise with TANMIA, Government agencies, local Universities and other organizations in the sourcing of qualified UAE candidates.
- Perform initial screening of candidates identifying candidateâ€™s interest and availability.
- Provide applicants with information about the Company, job responsibilities and general working conditions.
- Schedule and coordinate face-to-face interviews of candidates with the relevant departments.
- Conduct employment tests for potential candidates when required.
- Coordinate with Recruitment department on the recruitment processes of selected candidates.
- Attract, encourage, support and develop UAE Nationals in a variety of domains in order toenhance their careers. Coordinate with the OD department on UAE nationals career development plans.
- Established IDPâ€™s to provide the opportunity for UAE Nationals to trackand monitor their development and follow up on their career gaps and opportunities for progression. Assesses development needs and propose training requirements.
- Follow up on training programs and performance evaluations of UAE nationals.
- Oversee the Pension program for UAE nationals, ensure that all UAE nationals are registered with Pension fund and that contributions are paid on a timely manner.
- Represent Company during career fairs, arrange presentations as necessary.
- Perform additional tasks when required.